This past week has been out of control. Mark and I started a new home business - Herbalife - promoting and selling Wellness products. Boy, has it kept us busy; I don't think that I have ever been more busy in my life. We've been taking some of the products that we offer and in just the past week, I have lost 4 pounds and Mark's gained 3 pounds! How exciting is that? WOO HOO!! Austin has been on Spring Break this past week and goes back on Monday.
It's been some what relaxing with all the kids home. I said - some what! We are still working one those guys who have to send us verification forms for Marks license. I don't think we'll ever get them in. I'd get more accomplished if I were to bang my head on a wall!! HA!
Wednesday I some how pulled a back muscle and couldn't hardly move all day - I was in so much pain I thought we'd have to go to the doctor. It's still sore now but lots better! It's been thunderstorming since last night - yucka weather. Pajama, popcorn & movie weather! At least it'll make the grass green. Yall have a peaceful weekend!
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment