Friday, June 29, 2007

Our crew!

Happy 4th of July!

I wanted to take a group picture of all the kids and since the next holiday is 4th of July, I put them in their matching shirts & told them to smile pretty!!! Believe it or not, this was the 1st picture I took and it came out the best. Abbygale is 6 weeks old today...time has definately flown by. Won't be long until she's walking...sniff-sniff. Austin hasd lost 2 teeth since he's been here...Michael keeps trying to wiggle his out so he can be like his big brother! Katelyn....she loves helping me out with Abbygale...regardless of where Katelyne is in the house, if she hears Abbygale fussing on the monitor, she comes running, "Mom, Abbygale's crying!" and dashes for the crib. Mark calls her,"Mommy #2"

We've been getting some much needed rain the past few days and getting more this weekend. Temp is suppose to be in the mid to low 80's for Saturday, Sunday & Monday, can't wait! It's been in the mid to upper 90's with 70% humidity, YUK!

No comments: