Friday, December 21, 2007

12/21/07

look at my present under the tree!...I caught her under our tree, called her name and she looked back at me with the expression..."what?"
Abby was trying to hurry and grab the camera...

Katelyn & Abbygale posing...

Austin & Michael eating breakfast this morning

American Airlines nightmare....Austin arrived safely last night (as you can see!) I left for the airport with plenty of time to spare (or so I thought) to be able to sit and relax at the gate Austin was to arrive at. After I stood at the ticketing counter for 20 minutes to get my pass, I walked away to find someone to help me...(I only had about 12 minutes to get to his gate)...after I found someone, I was told to go down stairs to the information desk and there is where I could get all I need to pass through security. The information desk told me to go to baggage claim and they can help me. Baggage claim doors were locked...at that point I had 5 minutes...Finally someone came around the corner to help me, then I got everything I needed and ran. Ran upstairs, ran to security and the whole time I was watching for him in case he had already walked away from his gate. I got through security and across the way way Austins gate, people already unboarding....I walked over and asked if the minors had already unboarded and was told no. At that point I saw him walk out of the hall with a huge smile on his face! After that, we walked down to baggage claim and waited for his bag...left the airport and had called Amy to let her know that he had arrived and...GUESS WHAT...had to turn back around cause we left a bag on the belt.....we ended up getting home around 10pm instead of 9

No comments: