Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures, news & more news!

Happy Birthday, Pop!
We celebrated Marks dad's (Everett's) birthday 2 weekends ago
and had a great time...especially the kids!
Pretty Girl, one horse Everett & Belinda own was out walking around (nahing) waiting for Morgan to come back home from being shoed...
playing on Pop's playgorund!...
Abby relaxing on the hammock after a hard days work...
Michael & Katelyn, too!
showing off my new teeth!!!
I love to smile!

News!...Finally the day has come that Austin is able to come live with us! Got word a few weeks ago that Austin's dad is actually letting him move! Of course, Austin will finish the school year in Texas and by June 7th weekend he'll be up here! Waiting to hear back from several Magnet school in our area I applied for on whom will accept him. I should hear something within the next couple of weeks. Michael had a field trip last week to a museum here in Raleigh...Marbles Museum...saw sharks, an octopus, squid, fish & pirate ships...he had a blast! Abby has cut her 5th tooth and today she took her 1st step by herself from the couch to daddy! Today's moment...this afternoon we were driving home from picking Michael up from school and the kids were talking about God...Katelyn asked me if God had any children and I told her that all people were Gods children, then she asked if God was married and I told her that God was married to the church...then she said this, "God sure does like buildings." I laughed so hard that I had tears falling down my face!
...Take care and we'll have more news and pictures soon...

No comments: