Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wednesday early evening, Mark and I noticed that Katelyn had something on her face. As Mark got closer, he knew something was wrong. I looked at her and we immediately looked at the rest of her body and she was covered in a rash...this rash looked bad. In some areas, her skin was swollen and was a purplish color, the rest was a shade of red. We paniced and called her doctor and luckly she was still in her office. Katelyn's doctor scheduled us for an appointment for the next morning. We went to the doctor and she couldn't figure out what Katelyn had so we came home with Zertec, an itch cream and a mild steroid. Within 4 hours, Katelyn looked normal again. I had to cut back on her steroid intake Thursday cause it was making her extremly moody and she got headaches from it. We were outside Tuesday as I mowed and the kids played, but that's normal for them and the boys didn't get anything. We think she may have got bit by something, but not sure though.......hmmmmmm.......don't know. She's better now though!! :D

1 comment:

The Shooks said...

I'm glad she is okay... I freak out every time Harper has something on her. No baby yet. I just thought it would be fun to post the poll. Soon maybe. This is a great way to keep in touch! Take care!

Melissa