A few weeks ago we finally burned the pile of "stuff" we have accumulated since we moved in! You can see the dirt circle in the back ground beyond the shed. We also cleaned up under the shed and got rid of all the vines and bushes that were in front of the skirting on the shed.

...cleaning...

all finished!

our new neighbors! Mr. Cow

Mr. Goat #1

Mr. Goat #2

We had a "soft spot" in the floor that Mark finally had time to repair it...I didn't get the picture cause I had to run and do carpool but we had a huge hole in the sub flooring but was quickly patched!

all patched! PLUS new flooring...tiles!

Mark and the girls making my birthday cake...

all the fixins...

my present!...i know, i know!...why didn't I ask for diamonds, you ask?! I wanted a lawn mower!

pretty!

the girls icing my clake!

Abby sprinkling sprinkles!

presto! my clake!

We grilled pork ribs for dinner! YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment