Thursday, November 11, 2010

October

 Pop and Abby


Katelyn and Mark



 October 21, 2010 - Katelyn's 7th bday!


October 23, 2010 - Austins and Katelyns Haunted Halloween party...


The kids were all dressed up but by the time I had a chance to get the camera out  some had already changed so I never got a picture of all the kids :(



he's so goofy!

now this was too funny - wish I had video'd...Austin was modeling his new jacket and had the entire room laughing! 



 Katelyn yelling "thank you!"
 I don't know that I was - really never decided on anything but at the last minute I drew a mask on and threw on a cape...Abby and Katelyn were ballerinas, Michael was something like me - I drew a mask on his face and he wore a black cape and Austin was Jason.

October 28, 2010 - Austin's 14th birthday

cheesn' it up...




 PUMPKIN time!!

 guttn the pumpkin...


all messy...


Abby had fun getting messy!

the ghoul


the skull

No comments: