Tuesday, June 13, 2006

News

Last Tuesday after we found out that we were having another baby, I started experiencing some minor pregnancy issues. Some women experience things that others don't. I was feeling fine until yesterday when I started passing blood with extreme cramping. Mark and I went to the ER and found out during the sonogram that we lost the baby. Mark and I are as good as expected and both agreed that we would have preferred it to happen now instead of 3 or so months from now. The sonogram showed he/she to be at 5 weeks when it stopped developing - before the heart even developed. God had other plans for our child.
We do have some good news though! Our search is over!!! We finally bought a minivan yesterday! 2002 Ford Windstar. It's wasn't our first choice, but after we looked it over and test drove it, we really liked it. It was a great deal! Have a good week.

No comments: