Yep!...I'm a slacker. I can't believe that I've not taken a single picture since early last month. It's been crazy busy around our house. Katelyn's 5th birthday and Austin's 12th birthday are right around the corner...we're raising musicians around here! Last Christmas, we bought the kids a "starter" drum set and Austin got an acoustic guitar and since then, they've been out of control! Michael just got an acoustic guitar for his bday and now Katelyn wants one! The boys have been sharing theirs with her so once she gets hers...we're set!!! Last year, Mark got an electric drum set that's 2ft x 1ft x 7in that can be set on a table that is plugged in to the wall (for a more quieter sound) or can be plugged into a receiver where the sound comes out of your speakers or an amp if you want a louder sound!! Once Marks plugs in...the kids grab their guitars! Abbygale grabs her xylophone and Katelyn runs for her microphone! And we have a jam session! Austin goes on a field trip next week to Davidson, NC to view a real-life presentation of "A Renaissance Fair". I have to get him to school by 6:45AM...ugh!!! But he should definitely have a great time. Michael & Katelyn don't have much going on in their classes at the moment. Michael is doing great on his spelling tests and is a champ at reading now! Katelyn tries really hard to keep up with Michael with spelling...it's funny! We sit each night at the table to do Michael's homework and Katelyn sits close to where she can hear us spell his words and then she gives it a try!
I do have a few pictures of Abbygale helping me in the kitchen with loading the dishwasher while the kids were at school:

she is such a great helper!

Enjoy your weekend and I'll definitely have more picture of the kids soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment