like father, like daughter!
I pretty much posted the following pictures for those of you who had not seen their sites
we visited them 2 weekends agothe kids like decorating the tops of the marble with rocks that are around on the ground...look closely and you can see them!

This past weekend we had beautiful weather...but I couldn't enjoy it. I think I have just recently developed allergies. Lucky me, right?! It started last Sunday (3-29) I was getting stuffy. I figured that I was getting Abbygale & Katelyn's head cold...but apparently not. All last week I was miserable...clogged nose, sinus pressure & drainage...THE WORKS. I started feeling somewhat better mid Saturday and then Sunday I felt a lot better. This morning I woke up and had a sneeze attack and I got really mad cause I thought I was finished...APPARENTLY NOT. Still stuffy with an itchy nose. NICE! Pollen is literally EVERYWHERE...that's what's doing it.
So, back to the weekend....Mark woke up early Saturday to go outside and play! He mowed the lawn and weed-wacked. I went out with bandanna covered nose and mouth and sprayed the rest of the weeds. Then went to Pops for a spaghetti dinner and the all of us played around outside!...well, accept for Abby...she found it fascinating walking up the steps to open, walk in and walk out to shut the door. Reminded me of the story my mom told me of myself at Abbygales age!...I guess she did play, didn't she?!! Sunday, Katelyn had her first birthday party to go to! Her pre-K friend, Kyron turned 5! She was so excited to go that she woke up extremely early (5am) and came into our bedroom and asked if it was time to go yet! I looked over at the clock and told her to go back to bed. So back to bed she went! We went to Pullen Park in Raleigh. I somewhat dreaded going cause I'd be outside but, surprisingly I did good! Katelyn had a BLAST!
This weekend, Pop and Grandma Belinda are coming over to get the kids around 9am to take them back to their house for egg dying and some Easter fun. Mark and I will head over there around 2 for Easter dinner and the BIG hunt!
SPRING BREAK! starts tomorrow...odd, I know. In January we were snowed in for 2 day and the kids lost those day of school so, the county decided to take the 2 days from their Spring Break instead of the summer. Works for me! So we have Wednesday thru next Monday off. Thinking of what we can do though. The weather will be nice Thursday to head to the beach for the day and thought about going to Maryland to visit family their, especially Grandma Hicks. Maybe we could make a pit-stop in DC?! The possibilities are endless! The kids are in their last 6 weeks of school. Michael has his allergy testing next week so I'll have more to post then. Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment