Saturday morning Mark and I took the kids over to Pop and Grandma Belinda's so they could spend time with all the grandkids before we had dinner and the egg hunt! So, Mark and I got to have a quiet mid morning to afternoon before heading back over there. The kids decorated eggs and played outside. They had so much fun! Last Wednesday, I took the kids shopping to get the boys nice tops and the girls nice dresses for Easter. After the boys made their decision of which color they liked, we made it over to the girls department and I decided they have plenty of pink so it wouldn't be pink they'd wear. I wanted a practical dress...something they can wear for Easter and something they can wear afterwards. After finding the dress I liked in both sizes 2 & 5, I realized (laughed out loud) and got Austins attention to look at the colors in the girls dresses...they were the exact colors of the boys shirts!...which I though was ok cause it looked really nice & the boys didn't throw a fit!!
Here are the girls...
Katelyn is right behind Michael...
after egg hunting and getting all chocolaty, we changed the girls and they were relaxing - at this moment - watching tv!
Easter morning! this is what the kiddos woke up to!!!
Mark left early that morning to go get his mom so we could spend the day with her and we made homemade pizza! here is Mark...I surprised him while in the pizza process!
So my ankle is a bit better today...after going to the doctor yesterday, my ankle is a bit sore (more than before) because of the doctor examining it - pushing, rubbing & twisting it. !!OUCH!! Im in an ankle support wrap and the doc said I had a 3rd degree severe sprain - both ligaments were torn - and I'll be 100% healed in 2 weeks. The kids are back at school today after their Spring break and now we are in the countdown to SUMMER! We have 38.5 more days to go!

1 comment:
Family does not just happen... your family is because you do family so well! What a great fam!
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment