Monday, June 22, 2009

more fun crafts and others

a recent picture taken of our living room with my new pillows & curtains!
the way we have our living room arranged makes me - i don't know - unsettled i guess is the word....NOTHING is centered because the fireplace was added so I get to deal with it until we find another house. And the house hunting is so much fun! OMG! We are finding some super killer deals...just want to get a little closer to the schools! I'll see if i can post some houses we are looking at...
the newest addition of the pillows...I made them!

I made the white & brown ones, too!

I made these as well! I was browsing websites a few weeks back to get some ideas of what to get Michael & Katelyns teachers for an "end of the year" gift and ran across mosaic flower pots. So instead of buying tile grout, broken glass, tiles, marbles & such...I only bought marbles and flower pots and more hot glue sticks! Pots were about 2 bucks each and then I bought 2 bags of assorted color marbles and spent an even $20. So $5 bucks per teacher - wasn't bad - AND they all loved them! My pre-K teachers said they they didn't want to ruin theirs so they plan on putting rice in theirs to put pens and pencils in them for their desks! So I made some for myself and my mom, too! We'll see how far I get!

my new "mommy-do"

i did it all by myself! (excuse the toidy paper!)

it's super cute!!!

Katelyns new "do"
she wouldn't stay still and made me mad, so it kept getting shorter and shorter...but it's too cute though! This way, it gives her bangs a chance to catch up with the rest - AGAIN.

No comments: