Christmas Eve we did our last minute shopping, came home, organized everything and started baking. The kids were so rotten, it's was nerve racking to say the least. Michael was the last to fall asleep which was about 11:30. As soon as he fell asleep, it was like Mark and I were in a race! I had to wrap presents and Mark had to put a bike & table and chairs together. We didn't get to bed until 2am. Christmas morning, the boys woke us up at 6am....so I rolled out of bed and immediately grabbed Mark and I some coffee. I noticed that Mark wasn't downstairs yet, so I had to kick him out of bed! Mark got a fire going and I made hot chocolate for the kids and then they tore open their gifts. It was such a mad house, I didn't get a chance to take pictures til afterwards. Austin didn't want his picture taken, so he hid-he's just like his Aunt Ginny when it came to Christmas morning pictures, she hated it! After the kids played a little, we got ready to leave for my Grandpa Schnitzius' morning gathering. We rushed out of the house so fast, I forgot my camera, I was
bummed. It was really nice to see all my dads side of the family. While we were at my grandfathers, we opened our Secret Santa presents and had family photos made! From there we went over to my moms, opened more presents and then ate. Michael and Katelyn took naps while we sat around talking and waited for Jonathan and Melissa and their kids to come over, then opened more presents! Austin left for his dads at 6 and we finally got home at about 8:30pm. We were exhausted. The picture below are of Christmas Eve, sitting by the fire and assembling presents (can you see Santas empty plate of cookies and milk glass?) - a snap shot of the tree with all presents - Christmas morning - and playing outside on Monday with our Santa gifts! Monday's weather reached near 80, so it was a perfect day to be outside and having the day off! Hope everyone had a wonderful

Christmas!







No comments:
Post a Comment