Sunday it finally rained....and it rained all day! We really needed it. Sunday afternoon, Melissa (Stephens sister) and I gave Amy (my sister) a baby shower. Most of the ladies on my side of the family came over and few of Stephens aunts came (most live out of town), but it was a lot of fun! Monday, Mark and I went to get our taxes done, then my mom came over to visit. That early afternoon I noticed that we were having a plumbing problem and everything that you can think of was and is out in our back yard. We've had plumbers and the city out here everyday since then, and as of right now, it's not fixed. Monday night I went over to my sisters and highlighted Stephens hair before their trip, Stephen left the bleach on his hair too long, but it's fixed! Tuesday night we almost left to stay the night at a hotel because of the funk then ended up going out to dinner with my mom.....during dinner I had an episode over the phone with my aunt whose house sitting for my sister and had to call Stephen while on their vacation. Sorry Stephen! Today, we had more people over to fix the plumbing and more will be back tonight. While the plumber was here, Austins school called and informed me that he was in the nurses office because his tooth broke. This is so much fun! Hopefully everything will settle down by tomorrow. Austin goes into the dentist tomorrow to get his tooth fixed, he's ok, no pain.
Say some prayers for us, PLEASE! I think we need some right about now. For the rest of you, try to have more of a pleasant day than what we've had.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
bless your heart, could anything else go wrong!
Tell me about it! I hope nothing else does!
Post a Comment