Not much to say for the week...Mark worked late every night this week. Yesterday, Katelyn, Michael and I went to Hobby Lobby to get a few things...Katelyn and Michael were having a conversation of their own and Michael all of o sudden said, "Your talking like a parnet." to Katelyn. When I heard him say that I cracked up laughing. He meant to say "parent" Then he laughed cause I did and he told me not to laugh a him. I guess you just had to have been there for that one. Last night we went over to my sisters so Mark could help Stephen do some electrical work in the boys room. They are getting ready for their second addition to the family!
We ate dinner with them then I helped my sister pick out clothes for there trip to Vegas. They are going there for Stephens best friends wedding and to visit my oldest sister & her husband, my dad and step mom, younger brother and sisters. That'll be fun for them! Well gotta go pick up Austin from school. Have a great weekend!
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment